Welcome! At this time, Spring 2021 Recruitment will take place virtually. Included below is an overview of the recruitment structure. PLEASE NOTE: DATES HAVE CHANGED. Please be sure to complete BOTH the CampusDirector Registration AND the Pre-Membership Experience course.
PLEASE NOTE: If you registered and participated in structured IFC Recruitment, you will NOT need to re-register for Open Recruitment
Virtual Open Recruitment - March 11-March 24, 2021 (for individuals that did not receive a bid during Primary Recruitment, declined a bid, or missed the original deadline. In order to participate in open recruitment, you must be registered by March 17)
Please be aware of the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life's Eligibility Requirements below. You will not be eligible to participate in recruitment if you do not meet the requirements.
OFSL Pre-Membership Course Self-Enrollment Instructions:
- Earned 14 credit hours at Penn State OR 27 transfer credits (AP and dual enrollment DO NOT APPLY) OR be an Adult Learner.
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative Penn State GPA.
- Be enrolled full-time (12 credits or more) at the University Park campus.
- Not have conduct probation with a transcript notation at the time of recruitment or intake.
- Not be suspended or expelled at the time of recruitment or intake.
- Complete Step 3 by reviewing the OFSL Information Session and Step 4 by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Membership on your OFSL Pre-Membership Experience Course in Canvas. In order to complete these steps, you will need to self-enroll in the Canvas course following the instructions below.
The OFSL Pre-Membership Course needs to be completed in addition to the CampusDirector Registration.
- Click the self-enroll link provided in your registration confirmation email or here: https://psu.instructure.com/enroll/T6PL6X.
- Log-in to Canvas using your Penn State Access Account credentials.
- Click the 'Enroll in Course' button.
- You will get a confirmation message that you have successfully enrolled. Click the 'Go to the Course' button to view the course.
- Complete Steps 3 and 4 of the OFSL Pre-Membership Experience Course. In Step 3 you will review the OFSL Information Session and in Step 4 you will complete the Terms and Conditions of Membership through OrgCentral. Terms and Conditions are accessible through the QR code at the end of the OFSL Information Session.